For Your Safety: Our clinic has taken the following steps to keep you safe
- Pre-screening over the phone and at the clinic: this will determine whether you have to self isolate because of travel or COVID 19 contact and if you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms. If you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms, you are not allowed to come into the clinic, regardless of how severe your condition is. This is a public health safety mandate.
- Mandatory masking follows the current AHS guidelines for community based clinics
- Mandatory hand cleaning for everyone in the clinic with alcohol based hand sanitizer or washing your hands with soap and water. This is for when you enter the clinic and after the treatment. We have a hand sanitizer station and two (2) wash stations available.
- All contact surfaces in the office such as point of sales machine and counter tops are sanitized before and after each patient visit and the treatment tables are disinfected before and after each visit. Other surfaces are sanitized at least twice a day.
- We are spacing out patient treatment times and reception room seating so there is minimal contact with other patients. We will be scheduling higher risk patients, such as seniors or those with respiratory or compromised immunity at times when there is less exposure to other patients and the office has just been sanitized.
- We have removed all the chairs with cloth coverings in the treatment rooms and replaced them with vinyl covered chairs for effective sanitizing.
- Dr. Miller will be wearing a procedural mask during all treatments and contact with patients.
Welcome to Strathearn Health Centre
The mission of our clinic is very simple:
To provide you with the finest quality healthcare that we can in a caring and supportive environment.
Thank you for visiting the Strathearn Health Centre Website!
The mission of our clinic is very simple: To provide you with the finest quality healthcare that we can in a caring and supportive environment.
If you have any questions about our clinic or wish to schedule an appointment, please contact us and our friendly, knowledgeable staff will be happy to take care of your needs.
Health is a journey, and everyone has a unique path to follow to achieve their health goals. We are here to help facilitate your health goals whether it is in our clinic or a referral to someone who can better fulfill your healthcare needs, but a journey needs to start somewhere and we hope that you will trust us to start it here!
Strathearn Health Centre
#101, 8170-50 Street
Edmonton, AB T6B 1E6
To contact the office call 780-426-6777. You can also text 780-935-8631 if you cannot reach us at the office number.
Due to COVID-19 we are altering our hours. Please call us to find out when the office is open for visits. We will be operating from Monday to Saturday and will post hours in the future.